This Easy Fettuccini Alfredo comes together in 15 minutes!
- 1 pound fettuccine
- 1 cup half and half
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup fresh grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- fresh grated black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley (optional)
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Make sure to salt the pasta water once it starts boiling before adding in the pasta.
- When the pasta is almost done place butter and cream in a saucepan and heat until the butter melts. Remove from heat and stir in the cheese until melted. Season with black pepper.
- Drain pasta, place in a large bowl and immediately toss with cream sauce.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley on pasta and serve immediately.
You can also use grated Parmesan cheese for this recipe
Keywords: pasta recipe, alfredo sauce, fettuccini alredo, cookies and cups, dinner recipe