My family-favorite Simple Fettuccine Alfredo recipe is a satisfying dinner, ready in under 20 minutes! It’s SO easy and your kids are guaranteed to love it just as much as mine do.
- 1 pound fettuccine
- 1 cup half and half
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup fresh grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- fresh grated black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley (optional)
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Make sure to salt the pasta water once it starts boiling before adding in the pasta.
- When the pasta is almost done place butter and cream in a saucepan and heat until the butter melts. Remove from heat and stir in the cheese until melted. Season with black pepper.
- Drain pasta, place in a large bowl and immediately toss with cream sauce.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley on pasta and serve immediately.
You can also use grated Parmesan cheese for this recipe
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 653
- Sugar: 4.2 g
- Sodium: 589 mg
- Fat: 34.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 61.3 g
- Protein: 23.1 g
- Cholesterol: 102.3 mg
Keywords: homemade alfredo sauce recipe, best alfredo sauce recipe, how to make alfredo pasta