Makes 30 bars
- 2 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter, divided
- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 4 cups broken pretzel pieces, divided
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Line a 9×13 pan with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- In bowl of stand mixer beat together 2 cups of peanut butter and butter until smooth.
- Turn mixer to low and slowly add in powdered sugar until incorporated. Stir in 3 cups of the pretzel pieces.
- Press the peanut butter mixture into the prepared pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the chocolate chips and remaining 1/2 cup of peanut butter together in 30 second increments.
- Pour the melted chocolate over top of the peanut butter layer and smooth.
- Top with remaining pretzel pieces.
- Chill for at least 3 hours.
- Cut into squares when ready to serve
Store airtight in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Best if served chilled.
recipe adapted from Nestle