- 1 cup Country Crock® Spreadable Sticks or Tub, cold from the refrigerator
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups mini unwrapped peanut butter cups
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix Country Crock® Spread, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, egg, egg yolk and vanilla in large bowl until well mixed. Stir in flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda until blended. (Dough will be soft and creamy.)
- Stir in the peanut butter cups until evenly combined.
- Next drop the peanut butter by the spoonful into the cookie dough. Using the back of a wooden spoon or spatula, swirl the peanut butter into the cookie dough, so there are ribbons of peanut butter throughout the dough. Be careful not to fully incorporate the peanut butter into the cookie dough.
- Using a large cookie scoop, drop dough onto the baking sheet 3-inches apart.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes until edges are lightly golden.Be careful not to over-bake.
- Cool 1 minute on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.