- 1/4 cup butter
- 6 cups mini marshmallows
- 7 cups Cocoa Pebbles
- 24 Thin Mints (or Keebler Grasshoper cookies) coarsely chopped
- 2 cups Andes Creme de Menthe Baking Chips, divided
- Line 9×9 pan with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray
- IN a large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add the marshmallows and stir periodically until melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in Cocoa Pebbles and chopped cookies until incorporated.
- Let sit for 2 minutes. Then add in 1 cup Andes baking chips. Stir until they are distributed.
- Press mixture into prepared pan and then sprinkle remaining cup of Andes baking chips on top and press into kripies.
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares.