makes 2, 8 oz milkshakes
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 –1/2 cup milk depending on consistency you prefer
- 9 large marshmallows
- Caramel ice cream topping
- optional ~ Marshmallow Fluff to rim glass
- optional ~ whipped cream
- Set oven to broil.
- If using Fluff to rim the glasses, do this first by dipping the glass into marshmallow fluff. Toast the fluff with a kitchen torch if desired. Place 1-2 Tbsp caramel sauce at the bottom of each glass. Set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone baking mat. Cut large marshmallows in half. Set aside while you combine milk and ice cream in blender. Blend until creamy.
- Immediately place marshmallows under broiler for 20-30 seconds until browned. Remove and immediately place into blender. Pulse the marshmallows until they are mixed with the ice cream.
- Pour into prepared glasses and top with whipped cream if desired.
- Lightly toast another marshmallow to place on top of whipped cream to make it pretty.