TREASURE COOKIES are an elevated chocolate chip cookie recipe with sweetened condensed milk, browned butter, graham cracker crumbs & coconut! A must try!!
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and browned
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (14- ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a small saucepan melt 1/2 cup butter oven medium-low heat. Continue cooking once melted until butter begins to brown, swirling the pan constantly so butter doesn’t burn. Once butter becomes golden brown remove from heat and allow to cool slightly (about 10 or so minutes)
- In a medium bowl whisk graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking powder, and salt together. Set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer beat together sweetened condensed milk and slightly cooled browned butter until combined. Add in graham cracker mixture until combined.
- Add in coconut and mix until combined. Finally stir in chocolate chips.
- Using a 2 tablespoon sized cookie scoop, scoop dough onto prepared sheet 2 inches apart and bake for 8-9 minutes until edges are slightly golden.
- Remove from oven and allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 3-4 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
I like to make these cookies with a large cookie scoop (3 tablespoon) on occasion. If you prefer a larger cookie, bake for 9-10 minutes.
Store airtight for up to 3 days
Keywords:: chocolate chip cookie recipe, best chocolate chip cookies, fancy cookie, best cookie recipe