Triple Chip Pudding Cookies are thick, soft, and loaded with chocolate chips. The center is melty and gooey, while the edges are buttery and crisp!
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 (3.4- ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon flaked sea salt
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the butter and brown sugar on medium speed for 3 minutes. Add in the dry pudding mix, and mix on medium for an additional minute, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Add in the vanilla, eggs, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Mix for 1 minute, until evenly incorporated.
- Turn mixer to low and add in the flour, mixing until just combined.
- Stir in the chips until evenly distributed.
- Using a large (3- tablespoon) cookie scoop, drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet 2- inches apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until lightly golden at the edges.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 3 minutes, and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
You can use any combination of chocolate chips that you would like
Store airtight at room temperature for up to 3 days.
If you use a smaller cookie scoop, decrease bake time to 8-9 minutes. Be careful not to over-bake. They might seem a little under-done, but they will continue to bake on the cookie sheet as they cool.
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 241
- Sugar: 17 g
- Sodium: 144.7 mg
- Fat: 13.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 29.2 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 42 mg
Keywords: chocolate chip cookie recipe, pudding cookie recipe, easy chocolate chip cookie, easy cookie recipe