- Preheat the oven to 325°
- Line a 9 x 13 pan with foil (shiny side down) and spray with non-stick spray.
- Set aside 8 Oreo cookies.
- Crush the remaining Oreos with either your food processor or in a ziplock bag with a rolling pin or food processor.
- When the Oreos are crushed transfer them into a medium bowl and add you salt and melted butter, stirring to combine.
- Press your Oreo mixture into your prepared pan.
- Chop your remaining 8 Oreos into coarse pieces and set aside.
- In a double boiler (a bowl fitted over a pan of boiling water) add your sweetened condensed milk, the semi-sweet chips, the milk chips and the vanilla. Stir until all melty.
- (OR you could do this in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted)
- Remove from heat
- Pour your melted chocolate mixture over the Oreo crust and sprinkle the mini chocolate chips and the Oreo cookies chunks over the top of the filling.
- Press down gently into the chocolate topping.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes in preheated oven.
- Cool pan on a wire rack for approx 1 hour.
- Melt the white chocolate chips.
- Drizzle the white chocolate over the top of the bars.
- Chill in refrigerator until completely cooled, an hour or two.
- Make sure they are completely cooled, otherwise they are a bit mushy…still delicious, but hard to cut.
- When ready to serve, using the foil remove from the pan and cut into squares.