- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten,
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 1 1/2 cups Reddi-wip Whipped Topping
- Preheat the oven to 325°F
- Coat a 9×5 loaf pan with nonstick spray. Cut a strip of parchment paper to fit in the bottom of the pan (long-wise) and up the sides of the ends. This makes removing the cake from the pan very easy. Coat the parchment lightly with more nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Add in the salt, baking powder and flour and stir until combined.
- Measure your Reddi-wip by filling a measuring cup and then tapping the bottom so the whipped topping settles. Repeat this process until you’ve measured out 1 1/2 cups.
- Fold the whipped topping into the batter until it’s combined and spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake the cake for 55 – 60 minutes or until it’s lightly golden and a toothpick entered into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 15 minutes and then loosen the edges with a butter knife. Remove from the pan to cool completely.
Serve with whipped topping, strawberries, frosting, hot fudge or plain.
Store airtight for up to 3 days