makes 20 brownies
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips, divided
- 5 Tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a 9×9 pan with baking spray
- In a medium saucepan combine butter and 3/4 cup white chocolate chips. Melt then together over low heat, stirring frequently to prevent from burning. When white chocolate is just melted, remove from heat and stir together with a fork or whisk, getting them incorporated as much as possible. The butter will separate from the white chocolate, so just do your best.
- In a mixing bowl combine sugar, eggs and vanilla, beating until smooth. Pour in the white chocolate mixture and continue beating until smooth and combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt and stir until just incorporated.
- Finally add in the remaining 3/4 cup white chocolate chips.
- Spread in prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes until set.
- Remove and allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.
adapted from Fat Witch Brownies