- 1/2 cup melted butter (1 stick)
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line an 8×8 pan with foil and spray foil lightly with non stick spray.
- In your mixer combine melted butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla. Mix on medium until combined.
- On low speed add in your melted butterscotch chips and mix until smooth, scraping sides as needed.
- Turn mixer back to low and add your baking soda, salt and flour. Mix until just combined.
- Add in your white chocolate chips and mix until incorporated evenly.
- Spread in prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- When done, let cool, before cutting into squares