These White Chocolate Maple Blondies are life changing – no lie! They’re a spruced up version of the Applebee’s Maple Butter Blondie Copycat recipe, and they’re better than ever before!
- 3/4 cups butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate
Maple Butter Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup pure Maple Syrup
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a 9×9 pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar together with mixer until light and fluffy 2-3 minutes.
- Add eggs, vanilla, maple syrup, baking powder and salt until incorporated.
- Turn mixer to low and add in flour until combined.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into pan and bake 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting into squares.
- To make the sauce combine sugar, maple syrup and butter in a small saucepan over medium heat until melted. Simmer sauce for 4 minutes without stirring and remove from heat.
- Whisk in the sour cream and vanilla and allow to cool.
serve with ice cream, if desired, or drizzle sauce over the blondies.
Recipe heavily adapted from America’s Most Wanted Recipes
Keywords: blondies recipe, best blondies recipe, easy blondies recipe, blondies brownies, blondies brownie recipe, blondies cookies, white chocolate recipe