These White Chocolate Maple Blondies are life changing – no lie! They’re a spruced up version of the Applebee’s Maple Butter Blondie Copycat recipe, topped with ice cream and the most amazing maple butter sauce!
My White Chocolate Maple Blondies Recipe Are The Perfect Applebees Dupe!
These blondies look fairly unassuming. Probably similar to a million other things I’ve made…
But y’all guys. They are fall on the ground, hum when you chew, name your first born after me good. Like really. So please, I insist that you give these a try.
Yes they are sweet. Yes they have 3 sticks of butter. Yes, they have white chocolate. Yes, there is a splash of maple in them…and yes, they are topped with the most insane maple butter sauce that will will easily decide to pour on everything that you eat forevermore.
How to Make White Chocolate Maple Blondies
The very easy blondie recipe comes together with simple ingredients:
- Butter. I used salted butter, but you can use either salted or unsalted.
- Light Brown Sugar. The brown sugar adds a little more depth of flavor than granulated sugar in this recipe.
- Vanilla Extract. For a little more flavor.
- Salt/Baking Powder.
- All Purpose Flour.
- Maple Syrup. I always use pure maple syrup, but certainly you can use pancake syrup if that’s all you have, although it doesn’t pack as much flavor. OR you can use 1/2 – 1 teaspoon of maple extract if you have that on-hand as well.
How To Know When Blondies Are Done Baking
The trick I use for blondies as well as brownies is that you insert a tooth pick a few inches away from the edge (NOT the center), and if it comes out clean they’re done! The reason I do this is because if you wait until the center comes out clean you will have an overdone brownie/blondie. This trick will leave your blondies soft!
Is the Maple Butter Sauce Optional?
Sure, but no. Ha! The maple butter sauce is out of control delicious, so I highly recommend you make it, especially if you plan on eating these warm with ice cream.
If you are bringing these to an event and aren’t planning to serve with the ice cream you can skip it because it could get messy if you don’t have a fork or spoon. But make sure to try the sauce at some point! It’s life changing good!
If You Love Maple, Here Are Some Great Maple Recipes You Should Try:
- Dijon Maple Sheet Pan Chicken
- Pumpkin Cake With Maple Frosting
- Maple Sausage Breakfast Sliders
- Candied Bacon Maple Cheddar Burger
These White Chocolate Maple Blondies are life changing – no lie! They’re a spruced up version of the Applebee’s Maple Butter Blondie Copycat recipe, and they’re better than ever before!
- 3/4 cups butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate
Maple Butter Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup pure Maple Syrup
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a 9×9 pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar together with mixer until light and fluffy 2-3 minutes.
- Add eggs, vanilla, maple syrup, baking powder and salt until incorporated.
- Turn mixer to low and add in flour until combined.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into pan and bake 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting into squares.
- To make the sauce combine sugar, maple syrup and butter in a small saucepan over medium heat until melted. Simmer sauce for 4 minutes without stirring and remove from heat.
- Whisk in the sour cream and vanilla and allow to cool.
serve with ice cream, if desired, or drizzle sauce over the blondies.
Recipe heavily adapted from America’s Most Wanted Recipes
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 486
- Sugar: 55 g
- Sodium: 184.1 mg
- Fat: 24.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 65.8 g
- Protein: 3.6 g
- Cholesterol: 74.9 mg
Keywords: blondies recipe, best blondies recipe, easy blondies recipe, blondies brownies, blondies brownie recipe, blondies cookies, white chocolate recipe
Want To Save This Recipe?