- 1 cup room temp butter (I use salted)
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups AP flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- reserve 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- approx 30 small Reese’s cups, unwrapped (12 oz bag)
- Cream butter and sugars together on medium speed. Add peanut butter, mix. Add eggs and vanilla, mix until combined.
- Slowly add dry ingredients. Stir until just combined.
- Chill dough for at least 2 hrs.
- Preheat to 350
- When dough is chilled remove it from fridge and roll into tablespoon-sized balls. Roll each ball in reserved granulated sugar.
- Place each rolled cookie on baking sheet.
- Bake 9-10 minutes until bottoms gets slightly golden and tops JUST start to crack.
- As soon as they come out of the oven, quickly press peanut butter cup into cookie.
- Transfer to wire cooling rack until peanut butter cup sets, approx 30 minutes.
Makes approximately 30 cookies, depending on size.