makes 2 dozen
- 1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin
- 1 box spice cake mix
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix your pumpkin and cake mix together in a medium bowl until there are no more lumps.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until edges start to golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool 5 minutes on your baking sheet. Transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.
- Frost if desired.
Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days
If you would like to frost these cookies here is my buttercream recipe and I added 1 tsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice to that!