- 1 box vanilla cake mix (I used Funfetti)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Prepare a 9×9 pan with baking spray
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, vegetable oil, egg and milk. Mix on medium low speed until the ingredients are just combined. Batter will be dense.
- Stir in your chips and marshmallows until distributed evenly.
- Spread in your prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes until center is just set.