These blondies are the ultimate sweet treat! Loaded with sprinkles and topped with marshmallow frosting, these Cake Batter Blondies are a party treat!
- 1 box vanilla cake mix (I used Funfetti)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9×9 baking dish with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment combine the dry cake mix, vegetable oil, egg and milk. Mix on medium low speed until the ingredients are just combined. Batter will be dense.
- Stir in your chips and marshmallows until distributed evenly.
- Spread into your prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes until center is just set.
- Allow to cool completely before frosting.
Top this with my Marshmallow Buttercream (aka Perfect Party Frosting). Cut the recipe in half for the perfect amount for these blondies!
Store airtight at room temperature for 3 days.
Nutrition information is for unfrosted blondies.
Keywords:: cookies and cups, cake mix recipe, cake batter blondies, blondies recipe, marshmallow frosting, sprinkles