Makes 2 dozen cookies
- 10 Tbsp butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp corn starch
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cups Fruiy Pebble cereal
- 1 (heaping) cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer cream butter and brown sugar together for 2 minutes.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and continue mixing until smooth, scraping sides as needed.
- Add in salt, baking powder, baking soda and corn starch until mixed in thoroughly. Add in the flour until incorporated. Stir in Fruity Pebbles and marshmallows until evenly combined.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon drop by rounded tablespoon sized portions onto lined pan. Make sure the marshmallows are contained, because they will spread out onto pan if not covered in dough.
- Bake 8-9 minutes until edges are set. Don’t over bake.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes on cookie sheet and then transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.
store in an airtight container for up to 3 days
idea inspired by Momofuku Milk Bar