makes approx 10 brownies.
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/3 cup dry lemonade powder
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, plus 2 yolks
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup flour, plus 2 Tbsp
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2–3 Tbsp prepared lemonade OR juice from one lemon, approx 2-3 Tbsp
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray an 8×8 pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- Cream butter, sugar and lemonade powder in mixer for about 2 minutes,until light and fluffy.
- Add in egg and both yolks and vanilla. Continue mixing until incorporated.
- Turn mixer to low and add in flour and baking powder. Stir until combined.
- Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until edges begin to golden and center is JUST set. Do not over bake.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
- Stir powdered sugar, lemonade or lemon juice and zest in a small bowl and pour over cooled brownies.
- Let glaze set for at least an hour before cutting into squares.
I used Country time Lemonade mix, but I imagine any brand will work fine!