Pumpkin Dump Cake is an easy fall dessert that starts with yellow cake mix! So delicious!
- 1 (15 ounce) can pure Pumpkin
- 1 (10 ounce) can Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter melted
- 1 cup coarsely crushed graham crackers or pecans
- 1/2 cup toffee bits (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9×13 baking pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, eggs, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir to combine and pour into your prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the entire box of cake mix on top, followed by your nuts or graham crackers and toffee chips.
- Pour your melted butter evenly on top.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until center is set and edges are lightly browned.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
serve with ice cream or whipped cream
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Keywords:: pumpkin, cake, dump cake, fall dessert