Banana bread just got a serious upgrade with my Peanut Butter Cup Banana Bread recipe. This banana bread is moist, dense, and filled with mini peanut butter cups!
- 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 very ripe medium bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 8– ounces miniature peanut butter cups or chopped peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9 x 5- inch loaf pan with parchment paper and coat with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In another large bowl mix together the bananas, peanut butter, oil, egg, and sugar.
- Pour the dry ingredients into your wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Batter will be lumpy.
- Stir in the peanut butter cups and spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 55 – 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Store airtight at room temperature for up to 3 days
Keywords:: cookies and cups, banana bread, peanut butter banana bread, peanut butter cups