These soft-baked Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies are sweet and chewy, studded with bright pops of dried strawberries and creamy white chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. scraping sides as needed.
- Add in egg and yolk and beat until mixed well. Add vanilla.
- With the mixer on medium speed, mix in your baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Beat for 30 seconds until combined.
- Turn the mixer to low and mix in flour until evenly incorporated.
- Stir in strawberries and white chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop, place heaping tablespoons of dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 9-11 minutes until the edges are lightly golden.
- Allow to cool on a cookie sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Store airtight for up to 3 days
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 124
- Sugar: 10.4 g
- Sodium: 124.4 mg
- Fat: 4.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 18.9 g
- Protein: 2.4 g
- Cholesterol: 13.1 mg
Keywords: strawberry cookies, strawberry cookie recipe, white chocolate chip cookies