These Strawberries and Cream Cookies are so pretty and easy to prepare! They’re perfectly sweet with fun bites of dried strawberry pieces and white chocolate chips.
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg, plus 1 yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped dried strawberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- IN bowl of stand mixer cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. scraping sides as needed.
- Add in egg and yolk and beat until mixed well. Add vanilla.
- With mixer on medium mix in your baking soda, baking powder and salt. Beat for 30 seconds until combined.
- Turn mixer to low and mix in flour until evenly incorporated.
- Stir in strawberries and white chocolate chips.
- Place by heaping tablespoon or cookie scoop onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 9-11 minutes until edges are lightly golden.
- Allow to cool on a cookie sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
store airtight for up to 3 days
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 124
- Sugar: 10.4 g
- Sodium: 124.3 mg
- Fat: 4.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 18.8 g
- Protein: 2.4 g
- Cholesterol: 13.1 mg
Keywords: white chocolate chip cookies, white chocolate chip cookies recipe, strawberry dessert recipe, strawberry dessert, strawberry recipe, easy cookies recipe, easy chocolate chip cookies recipe, easy cookies recipe with few ingredients, easy shortbread cookie recipe