Twix Blondies are what sweet caramel dreams are made of! Take a buttery, brown sugar blondie, and load it up with tons of chopped Twix Bars, sea salt and chocolate chips. These homemade blondies are extra chewy with crunchy bits of shortbread baked inside!
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon flaked (or coarse) sea salt
- 2 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 30 mini Twix bars coarsely chopped
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Optional – more flaked sea salt for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 9×13 baking pan with foil and coat with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment combine the butter and brown sugar on low speed. Add in the eggs, vanilla, baking powder and salt and mix until smooth.
- With the mixer still on low add the the flour and mix until just combined.
- Stir in the Twix and chocolate chips until evenly incorporated.
- Spread batter into prepared pan and bake 25-30 minutes until the edges are set and the center is almost set.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.
You could also make this recipe without the stand mixer. A bowl and a wooden spoon will work just fine!
*Be sure to cool the bars completely before cutting. I often chill mine to make the bars pretty.
Keywords:: best blondie recipe, twix blondie recipe, how to make twix blondies, easy blondie recipe, how to make blondie bars, chocolate chip blondie recipe, easy dessert bar recipes