Introducing the cutest dessert you will ever see in your lifetime… Krispie Treat Chicks. These bite-sized marshmallow krispie treats are made with Cadbury eggs, mini M&Ms, and more! They’re the perfect snack for Easter!
- Ingredients for 1 batch Basic Rice Krispie Treats
- Yellow food coloring
- 24 MIni Cadbury Eggs, unwrapped
- Chocolate covered Sunflower Seeds
- Mini Brown M&Ms or mini chocolate chips
- Mini white cupcake liners
- Make Krispie Treats according to directions, but as soon as the marshmallows are ALMOST melted, add in you yellow food coloring. Use as much or little as you would like to reach desired effect.
- Immediately add in cereal and allow to cool for just a few minutes, so the Cadbury Egg doesn’t melt.
- Using about 1/4 cup of krispie mixture, form a ball around each Cadbury Egg, placing on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Press orange sunflower seed vertically on to ball, to mimic a beak, and 2 Mini M&Ms or chocolate chips for the eyes.
- Place each in a mini white cupcake liner for presentation.
Store airtight for up to 2 days, although, best if eaten the same day, as is with any krispie treat.
Keywords:: how to make rice krispie treats, rice krispie treat recipe, krispie treat recipe, easter dessert recipes, cute dessert recipes, krispie treat chick recipe, homemade rice krispie treat recipe