The tiny peanut butter cup blossoms are so small! Perfect Elf Food!
- 1 cup room temp butter (I use salted)
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups AP flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- reserve 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- Cream butter and sugars together on medium speed. Add peanut butter, mix. Add eggs and vanilla, mix until combined.
- Slowly add dry ingredients. Stir until just combined.
- Chill dough for at least 2 hrs.
- Preheat to 350
- When dough is chilled remove it from fridge and roll into 1/4 teaspoon sized balls. Roll each ball in reserved granulated sugar.
- Place each rolled cookie on baking sheet. I fit about 60 on my sheet.
- Bake 5 minutes until bottoms gets slightly golden and tops JUST start to crack.
- As soon as they come out of the oven, quickly press pb cup into cookie. They cool quickly based on their size.
- Transfer to wire cooling rack until pb cup sets, approx 20-30 minutes.
Store in an air-tight container for up to 3 days.