Jalapeño Popper Pizza is the ultimate party food mash up! You have the cheesy, spiciness from a jalapeño popper on top of a pizza crust. This is easy pizza recipe that everyone will love!
Want to make it all from scratch? Try my EASY Pizza Dough Recipe!
Jalapeño Popper Pizza Is the Perfect Party Food!
This Jalapeño Popper Pizza is SUCH an easy recipe that is perfect for parties, Game Day Tailgating, or a quick weeknight dinner. It will be done in just about 30 minutes, and I guarantee people will be asking for the recipe…which is incredibly simple!
You can make this with homemade pizza dough, or simply the process even more by using a store bought crust. Either way, it will turn out great!
What Are Jalapeño Poppers?
If you have never heard of Jalapeño Poppers, they are a classic appetizer! You take a jalapeño, slice it in half, scoop out the seeds, and fill it with a seasoned cheese mixture. You can then dip them in breadcrumbs and bake or deep fry, OR wrap them in bacon and bake until crisp! Regardless, they are always a favorite.
What I did today was take all those flavors and put it on a pizza crust and baked it all together. You end up with a cheesy, slightly spicy pizza that everyone will love!
- Pizza Dough. You can use store bough or homemade!
- Cream Cheese. Make sure it’s room temperature so it’s easy to mix and spread.
- Sour Cream. Full fat r low fat will both work!
- Ranch Seasoning. Just the dry seasoning that comes in a packet.
- Grated Cheese. You can use all cheddar, all mozzarella, or a combo if the two!
- Sliced Jalapenos. You can use fresh jalapeños or the pickled ones in a jar, whichever you prefer!
How To Make Jalapeño Popper Pizza:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. You can also use a pizza stone if you prefer!
- Mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, and ranch seasoning. Spread this on your unbaked crust.
- Top with grated cheese and then jalapeños. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the crust is golden!
What Can You Add To This Pizza Recipe:
You can get creative with the toppings on this pizza. Here are a few additions that will be great:
- Diced or shredded chicken. If you have some leftover chicken, a rotisserie chicken, or just are looking to make this more of a meal chicken is a great addition!
- Chopped cooked bacon. This would be amazing!
- To amp up the spice: Add cayenne pepper to the cream cheese mixture.
- Smoked paprika. This would be a great addition to the cream cheese mixture to add a little smokiness!
- Avocado. When the pizza is done some diced avocado would be delicious!
- Garnish ideas: cilantro, a drizzle of ranch dressing, black olives, hot sauce
Love Pizza? Here Are Some More Pizza Recipes You Will Love:Print
This pizza is the ultimate mash up of two popular party foods! Jalapeño Popper Pizza is super easy to make and incredibly delish!
- 1 (15- ounce) pizza dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 (1- ounce) package dry Ranch seasoning
- 1 ½– 2 cups grated cheddar or mozzarella (or a combination of the two)
- 1 cup sliced fresh jalapeños or jarred jalapeños
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream and ranch seasoning together until smooth. Side aside.
- Press the pizza dough into a large rectangle on the parchment paper, about 1/4- inch thick.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the dough leaving 1/2- inch at the edge as the crust.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese evenly on top of the cream cheese layer. Place the jalapeños evenly on top of the grated cheese.
- Bake the pizza for 25 minutes until the dough is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
To reheat, place in preheated 400°F oven for 5 minutes.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 478
- Sugar: 2.7 g
- Sodium: 856.9 mg
- Fat: 32.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 26.5 g
- Protein: 17.4 g
- Cholesterol: 95.9 mg
Keywords: cookies and cups, appetizer, jalapeño poppers, pizza recipe, game day
Want To Save This Recipe?
PIN for later: