Yoga Pants Bars… a dense white chocolate “brownie” with cookies and cream bars and Golden Oreo cookies stuffed inside. Your summer bod will have to wait.
I will apologize for these in advance…the name…the calories involved…the self shame you will have after eating 3…
I am truly sorry.
These sweet bars are an over the top, white chocolate overload. The brownie portion is chewy, buttery and rich…and the cookies and cream bars and Golden Oreos add texture and crunch. There really isn’t much not to love about these…unless you aren’t a white chocolate fan. Then and only then will I let you slide. BUT I will redirect you over to these beauties instead (same idea, but all chocolate).
In the meantime, let’s all get your elastic pants on and dig in!
The recipe is really simple and no mixer is needed. Plus, there’s a whole can of sweetened condensed milk in these beauties.
You just divide the batter in half and then top it with some your candy bars…
And then Golden Oreos. You certianly could use any variation of candy bar and cookie with these…
Top the cookies with the remaining batter…
And do your best to spread it evenly…
When they’re bakes they will look like this…
And I dusted the top with powdered sugar, so they looked extra pretty. And really, at this point, what is a little more sugar?
These are seriously over the top. And since I wear yoga pants and leggings 97% of my life, I really don’t feel bad about calling these Yoga Pants Bars. But, that’s just me.
They melt in your mouth. And are totally worth the extra yoga class you’ll have to take to burn off the calories!Print
- ½ cup butter, room temperature, cut into slices
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 12 Golden Oreos (I used Double Stuf)
- 3 (1.55 ounce) Hershey’s Cookies ‘n Creme Bars (full sized)
- 2 tablespoons powderedsugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 11×7 pan with foil and coat with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large, microwave safe bowl combine the butter and white chocolate chips. Place in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir, and repeat in 15 seconds increments until melted.
- Add in the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla, stirring to combine.
- Mix in the egg and salt and stir until smooth. Add in the flour and stir until incorporated.
- Spread half of the batter into the prepared pan. Evenly place the Cookies ‘n Creme bars on top, followed by the Oreos. Spread the remaining batter on top of the Oreos, doing your best to cover Oreos. I used an off-set spatula for this step.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden and the top is set.
- Allow the bars to cool completely in the pan.
- Dust with powdered sugar and cut into bars.
Want To Save This Recipe?