Cookie Dough Fudge
First make you egg-free cookies dough and try not not eat it!
Freeze it so it won’t melt in your fudge…
- ½ c. butter, softened
- ½ c. packed light brown sugar
- ¼ c. granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ t. salt
- 1c. all-purpose flour
- ¾ c. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 (15 oz) can Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a mixing bowl and cream together. Add flour and stir until combined. Stir in chocolate chips. You will need 1½ cups approx of dough.
- You might have some leftover. You can freeze any leftovers for later.
- Form your cookie dough into marble sized balls.
- Place on a waxed paper lined baking sheet.
- Freeze for at least 15 minutes. The longer the better, so it doesn't melt when you add it to the fudge.
- Butter the bottom and sides of an 8x8 pan.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat melt the sweetened condensed milk and chips together. Stirring continuously.
- When chocolate is melted remove from heat.
- Remove your cookie dough from the freezer and carefully fold into your fudge.
- Spread immediately in the pan.
- Chill for at least an hour.
- Cut into squares and serve