I made these things.
In basically 5 minutes. I promise you.
They are the funnest.
A while back I got this amazing box full of Chobani yogurt. Since then I have had so much fun playing with yogurt in recipes…
And honestly since yogurt is one of our favorite snacks here, I thought making something yogurt-ish that we could grab and eat with our hands would be extra fun.
We’re all about hand-eating over here.
Enter these Orange Creamsicle Yogurt Bites.
They’re so simple, and totally yummy. Plus you could mix and match the flavors to make everyone happy…AND they’re loaded with protein from the yogurt and fat free!
I mean, that is unless you top them with whipped cream, which I did. And also a piece of candy….guilty again.
Here’s what you do…
Grab some yogurt and a pack of Jello.
Mix 1 1/2 cups of vanilla yogurt with one pack of Orange Jello.
Stir that together and then microwave it for 2 minutes, stirring after each minute…you want to dissolve the sugar.
Then scoop the mixture into cupcake liners…
You could also use mini cupcake liners for bite-sized treats!
Chill that for at least an hour and then you’re done.
Honestly, that’s it.
If you are feeling fancy top with a little whipped cream or Cool Whip.
And of course candy…
So easy and simple!
- 1½ cups Vanilla yogurt
- 1 (3 oz) package of Orange Jello mix
- *optional, whipped cream to top
- Line a muffin tin with 6 cupcake liners.
- In a medium microwave safe mixing bowl, combine yogurt and Jello mix, stirring to combine.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes, stirring after each minute.
- Fill each cupcake liner with about ¼ cup of yogurt mixture.
- Chill cups for at least an hour until set.
Also, try making them in mini cupcake liners as well for a more bite-sized treat!
Store in an airtight container, refrigerated for up to 3 days.
Adapted from Jello
Follow my blog with Bloglovin