I found these yummy Bugles at the store. They called Caramel Bugles and they boast the sweet and salty.
- Bugles ( I used Caramel Bugles, as they were slightly sturdier)
- Red Melting disks
- Mini marshmallows
- White sprinkles (I used nonpareils)
- 3 cups mini pretzels
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 1 cup salted dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups holiday colored M&M’s
- 8 oz. white chocolate for melting
- Return to baking sheet to allow to dry.
- When chocolate is set, sprinkle M&M’s and Bugle Santa Hats over the mix.
- Transfer to big bowl to serve.
- Melt the candy melts, along with a tablespoon of shortening (to help thin the melted candy), in 30 second intervals on half power in your microwave until melted.
- Immediately start dipping.
- Let them set up for 10 minutes or so on parchment or wax paper.
- When they are set, remelt the red candy disk (if necessary) and dip just the bottoms (the large part of the Bugle) into the white sprinkles.
- Then flip it over and dip the top in the melted candy and press a mini marshmallow on top.
- Let dry on wax paper.
- Spread all your ingredients, EXCEPT M&M’s, out on a baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper.
- Melt your white chocolate according to package directions and drizzle over the pretzel mix.
- Transfer into a large bowl and coat mix with chocolate.