Christmas Party Mix Recipe
I found these yummy Bugles at the store. They called Caramel Bugles and they boast the sweet and salty.
How to Make The Best Holiday Snack Mix
This Santa Hat Party Mix Recipe is exactly what you need for your upcoming Christmas party! Learn to make cute little edible santa hats and a delicious holiday snack mix!
- Bugles ( I used Caramel Bugles, as they were slightly sturdier)
- Red Melting disks
- Mini marshmallows
- White sprinkles (I used nonpareils)
- 3 cups mini pretzels
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 1 cup salted dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups holiday colored M&M’s
- 8 oz. white chocolate for melting
- Return to baking sheet to allow to dry.
- When chocolate is set, sprinkle M&M’s and Bugle Santa Hats over the mix.
- Transfer to big bowl to serve.
- Melt the candy melts, along with a tablespoon of shortening (to help thin the melted candy), in 30 second intervals on half power in your microwave until melted.
- Immediately start dipping.
- Let them set up for 10 minutes or so on parchment or wax paper.
- When they are set, remelt the red candy disk (if necessary) and dip just the bottoms (the large part of the Bugle) into the white sprinkles.
- Then flip it over and dip the top in the melted candy and press a mini marshmallow on top.
- Let dry on wax paper.
- Spread all your ingredients, EXCEPT M&M’s, out on a baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper.
- Melt your white chocolate according to package directions and drizzle over the pretzel mix.
- Transfer into a large bowl and coat mix with chocolate.
Keywords:: party mix recipe, snack mix recipe, christmas recipe, christmas dessert recipe, holiday dessert recipe, christmas snack idea, christmas dessert idea