Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread is a favorite in my house!
You’ll need some grated zucchini…
Bake and drizzle some glaze. Glaze is good.
- 2 cups grated zucchini (approx 1 large zucchini or 2 small)
- 3 eggs (lightly whisked)
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp.cinnamon
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 oz. softened cream cheese
- ¼ cup (plus more if needed) powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray 2 8x4 loaf pans with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl stir until combined zucchini, eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Mix (about 50 strokes) until incorporated.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter equally between the two pans and bake 45-55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool and remove from pans.
- Combine all ingredients and using a handheld mixer beat together until smooth adding more milk or powdered sugar until the consistency you desire is achieved.
- When the loaves have cooled drizzle the glaze on top.