Chicken Parmesan Meatballs turn your favorite comfort food into an easy 30 minute meal! Tender chicken meatballs, baked in a skillet with savory marinara sauce, and topped with gooey cheese!
Make sure to try my easy Baked Meatball Recipe too!
Chicken Parmesan Meatballs Are An Easy 30 Minute Meal!
You are absolutely going to LOVE these Chicken Parmesan Meatballs! Not only are they delicious, they’re browned and baked in a skillet, and done in 30 minutes! This is a one pan skillet recipe that your whole family will love!
Your Favorite Comfort Food Made Easy!
Of course I love traditional Chicken Parmesan. It’s a classic recipe that I love ordering when we go out to an Italian restaurant. Making it at home is pretty easy too, but frying chicken cutlets isn’t always my favorite thing to do.
Making the meatball version cuts down on the time that you are standing over a skillet, which is a nice option on a busy weeknight! Plus, you can prep this ahead by making the meatballs in advance, so everything is ready to go at dinnertime!
- ground chicken
- seasoned bread crumbs
- Parmesan cheese
- chopped parsley
- minced garlic
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- olive oil
- marinara sauce
- shredded mozzarella
- Make the Meatballs: Combine the ground chicken, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, Parmesan, parsley, garlic, egg, salt, and pepper. Mix until fully combined, then form into meatballs 1 1/2- inches in diameter. Place the remaining breadcrumbs in a small bowl. Roll the meatballs in the remaining breadcrumbs.
- Brown the Meatballs: In a large oven-safe skillet, like cast iron, heat some of the olive oil over medium heat. Add the meatballs and brown each side, 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Add more olive oil if needed to the pan.
- Simmer: Reduce the heat on the skillet to medium-low and spread the marinara sauce evenly into the skillet. Bring the sauce to a simmer and return the meatballs to the skillet.
- Bake: Top the meatballs with the mozzarella and bake for 10 – 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the meatballs is 165°F.
How To Serve Chicken Parmesan Meatballs:
We like to serve these over pasta. It’s an easy and filling option that makes the meatballs “go a little farther”. But if you’re looking for a lighter option, you can serve these on their own or with a side salad or green vegetable.
How To Store:
Store these airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can also freeze them for up to 30 days!
Here Are A Few More Meatball Recipes You Might Like:Print
Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: serves 6
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Skillet
- Cuisine: Dinner
Chicken Parm Meatballs are a fun twist on the classic comfort food!
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 cups seasoned bread crumbs, divided
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2–3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 32- ounce jar marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, Parmesan, parsley, garlic, egg, salt, and pepper. Mix until fully combined, then form into meatballs 1 1/2- inches in diameter. Place the remaining breadcrumbs in a small bowl. Roll the meatballs in the remaining breadcrumbs.
- In a large oven-safe skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat. Add meatballs and brown each side, 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Add more olive oil if needed to the pan.
- Reduce heat on the skillet to medium-low and spread the marinara sauce evenly into the skillet. Bring the sauce to a simmer and return the meatballs to the skillet.
- Top with the shredded cheese and bake for 10 – 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the meatballs is 165°F.
- Garnish with more parsley if desired. Serve warm.
This recipe can easily be doubled!
Serve warm over pasta or with a side salad
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 365
- Sugar: 8.9 g
- Sodium: 1542.1 mg
- Fat: 15.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 26.3 g
- Protein: 29.3 g
- Cholesterol: 105.8 mg
Keywords: cookies and cups, meatballs, chicken parmesan, skillet recipe
Want To Save This Recipe?
Find more recipes like this:
PIN for later:
6 comments on “Chicken Parmesan Meatballs”
I love this idea. These meatballs sound incredible. Can’t wait to try them.
the truly amazing recipe I was tried at my home. my family loved this recipe
Just made it this evening. Was liked by all but felt a little too salty. Will eliminate for next time – but there will be a next time.
So glad you liked them and thanks for your feedback 🙂
Muchas gracias como siempre compartiendo tus deliciosas recetas.