Chocolate covered Strawberry Cheesecake is creamy, sweet, and perfect for using fresh strawberries!
So there are some foods that I am scared of. Not scared to eat…pshh, don’t be ridiculous.
- 40 Nilla wafers crushed
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz) pkgs of cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
Vanilla mousse topping:
- 1 (8oz) pkg of cream cheese softened
- 1 (8 oz) tun of Cool Whip thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 pint of strawberries, sliced
- 2 oz semisweet chocolate melted
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix crushed cookies and butter and press into the bottom of an ungreased 9 or 10- inch spring-form pan.
- Mix on medium the 3 pkgs of cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until combined and smooth.
- Reduce speed to low and add eggs, one at a time until fully incorporated.
- Pour mixture over the crust and bake 45-50 minutes until center is set. If it cracks, don’t worry.
- Remove from oven and run a knife around the edges to loosen from sides.
- Cool completely in pan.
- When the cheesecake is cooled make your mousse topping.
- Mix your 8 ox softened cream cheese in a mixing bowl with the sugar and vanilla with mixer until smooth.
- Whisk in your Cool Whip until combined. Don’t over mix.
- Spread the mousse layer on top of cheesecake. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- When cheesecake is completely chilled arrange your sliced strawberries on top.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate on top of strawberries.
- Slice and serve!