- 6 cups Rice Chex
- 1 (10.5 oz) bag mini marshmallows, divided
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (11.4 oz) bag of peanut butter M&Ms ~ approx 2 cups
- 2 ounces semi sweet chocolate to drizzle
- Spray a 9×9 pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large pot over low heat melt butter.
- When the butter is melted add 4 cups of your mini marshmallows.
- Stir until marshmallows are melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in you peanut butter until incorporated. Add your Rice Chex.
- Stir until evenly coated.
- The mixture should be cool enough now to stir in the remaining marshmallows and M&Ms without them melting.
- Now transfer to your 9×9 pan.
- Press mixture evenly in your pan.
- Melt the 2 oz of chocolate in the microwave on 50% power for 2 minutes (or until melted), stirring after each minute.
- Drizzle the chocolate on top of the Chex mix.
- Let cool until chocolate is set.
- Cut into squares and serve.
store airtight at room temperature for up to 2 days
Keywords: cookies and cups, krispie treats, chex mix, marshmallows, M&Ms