These Cheesy Spicy Ranch Stuffed Baked Potatoes are the most delicious baked potato you’ll ever eat!
I can’t even explain to you how in love with today’s post I am.
I mean, like, if I could marry a potato, this here tater would be mah man.
I am a potato gal through and through. And through.
Add to a potato some cheesy, spicy goodness and the rest is history.
Let’s talk dirty details.
This year I am working with PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese…and it’s been a match made in heaven. I use cream cheese in an obscene amount of my recipes, and this one was a happy coincidence. You know that crazy addicting Buffalo Chicken Dip that everyone goes nuts for? Well this is like that, but better. How is that even possible you ask? Well let’s discuss…
I went ahead and seasoned some big ol’ potatoes with salt and pepper and baked the living daylights out of them.
You can wrap them in foil too and they will stay warm forever, so these are perfect for game day tailgating or parties.
Next up you’ll need some cooked chicken. I cheated on this part with one of those handy Rotisserie Chickens that they sell at the supermarket. If you are crazy and don’t love those chickens, just cook up some chicken breasts and shred or dice them. You’ll need about 4 cups.
Next I mixed some softened butter with some PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese and a packet of Ranch seasoning. Oh..And some hot sauce. People. Hot sauce makes it all worth while.
I love adding PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese to this recipe because it’s so creamy. They use fresh local milk and real cream with NO preservatives in the original cream cheese brick. LOVE that!
Just mix that cheesy, ranchy deliciousness with your chicken.
You can keep this warm in a crock pot if you’re serving it for a party or make it right before you’re ready to serve…it’s so simple.
Then just stuff your potatoes with all that jazz…
And top it with more cheese.
And you know I just thought that I should have added bacon. DANG IT!
BUt with or without the bacon you’ve got yourself a potato that you will want to put a ring on. I swear to you…
If you’re looking for another EPIC way to make potatoes, you need to check out these ridiculous Bacon and Egg Potatoes from my friends over at Mantitlement!
- 5 Russet Potatoes
- olive oil and salt and pepper to season potatoes
- 4 Cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 4 oz PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup butter, room temperature
- 1 (1 oz) pkg of Ranch seasoning mix
- 1½ tsp Frank's Hot Sauce, plus more for drizzling, if desired
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Wash and dry potatoes. Rub potatoes with olive oil and season liberally with salt and pepper. Prick potatoes with a fork and wrap in foil. Bake on a baking sheet for about 1 hour until potatoes are soft throughout.
- When potatoes are done mix shredded chicken with cream cheese, butter, Ranch seasoning and hot sauce.
- Stuff each potato with ¾ cup to 1 cup of mixture. Top with grated cheese and place back in oven just until cheese has melted, about 3-4 minutes.
- Drizzle with extra hot sauce if desired.
- Serve warm.
* I was compensated for this post on behalf of PHIALDELPHIA Cream Cheese, but the recipe and thoughts stated are 100% my own.