This old-fashioned Butter Chicken recipe is nostalgic, simple and delicious. Tender chicken breasts topped with crumbled, buttery Ritz crackers!
- 1 – 1/4 pounds lean boneless chicken breasts pounded or sliced thin (approx 1/2 inch)
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 sleeve Ritz Butter round crackers (about 30), crushed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into cubes
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In medium bowl combine crushed crackers, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Rinse and pat each chicken breast dry. Dip each breast into the whisked eggs and then into the cracker mixture, coating evenly.
- Place chicken into a 9×13 baking dish. Scatter the cubes of butter around the chicken in the baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- Serve immediately, spooning extra butter on top of the chicken if desired.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 291
- Sugar: 2.1 g
- Sodium: 1065.9 mg
- Fat: 20.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 16.9 g
- Protein: 9.7 g
- Cholesterol: 105.2 mg
Keywords: butter chicken recipe, easy butter chicken recipe, best butter chicken recipe, how to make butter chicken, easy chicken dinner, quick and easy dinner recipe, family dinner recipe, easy dinner idea, best dinner idea