Bough too many eggs for the Easter Holiday? Trust me…I have you covered!
Ok, I get it…I use eggs in almost every recipe on this website. So what’s up with an EGG ROUND UP? Well, the thing is… it is BRUNCH SEASON! Which means eggs go from being just another “ingredient” to being the actual dish. Plus, with Easter passing I though maybe you bought too many eggs.
Or maybe that was just me.
Anyway…let’s get this thing going. I’ve got both sweet and savory recipes covered here, so you are all set!
Clockwise we have:
- Hard Boiled Egg Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Egg, Apple, Cheese, and Sausage Tart
- Three Ingredient Souffle Cheesecake
- Egg Custard Pie
- Breakfast Pizza
- Eggs Benedict Burger
- Easy Indian Kolhapuri Egg Curry
- Breakfast Egg Rolls with Sausage Gravy
- Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs
- Cheesy Bacon and Egg Hash
- Brussels Sprouts, Eggs, and Bacon
- Baked Western Omelet
- Ham, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Braid
- Spinach and Goat Cheese Frittata
- Egg Drop Soup
- Sausage and Caramelized Onion Quiche
- Cheesy Egg Casserole
- Avocado Egg Salad (Mayo Free)
- Scrambled Egg Breakfast Muffins
- Eggs Benedict
I’d love to hear what egg dishes you love best!!