This is barely a recipe.
It’s almost embarrassing.
But sometimes those not-really-recipes-but-kinda-recipes are the best.
Because the faster you can make this, means the faster you can eat this.
And you’ll want to eat it, I promise you that.
This is Caramel Apple Dip.
You can eat it with apples, or graham crackers or a spoon..whatever works for you.
I recommend a spoon.
With the holidays coming up, you’ll need a recipe that can be either an appetizer or a dessert and can be made in 2 minutes.
Because double-duty foods are essential for being a good party guest. Didn’t you know?
Plus, people like dips.
It’s true. Look it up.
So go ahead and make this and be the most popular person at the party…
Put all the ingredients in a bowl and stir.
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, room temperature
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 Tbsp caramel sauce
- 1 (8 oz) bag chocolate covered toffee bits
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Serve immediately with apples or graham crackers.
- Refrigerate up to 5 days.