I have had a week…a week that I am going to be happy to see gone.
With this yucky week I learned a few life lessons:
#1 If it looks crazy and talks crazy..well, it’s probably crazy.
#2 The Rolo McFlurry is the perfect ice cream dessert.
#3 Never underestimate power in numbers.
And finally…the most important lesson I learned…
It’s a biggie so listen up…
Never EVER pose in a picture with you chin resting on your fist.
Pause and let that sink in.
Chins and fists should never meet unless you are Rocky Balboa trying to down Ivan Drago.
I see people posing like this on a fairly regular basis and I can’t help but wonder why they are doing it…
Like maybe their head is so heavy that they have to hold it up with their fist?
Or thy are so bored with someone trying to take their picture (ho-hum) that they need to rest their busy chin.?
Or maybe they just ate a bunch of beef jerky and their chin is tired from all the chewing?
Either way I don’t trust it…NOT AT ALL.
I was told by a friend recently that sometimes people are asked to “chin rest” to disguise a double chin.
Let’s be frank…your fist is hiding nothing.
It doesn’t really make you look smarter, or thinner or more thoughtful…
What it does is give you a one way ticket to Tool-ville.
My kids do a good fist/chin impression. It has become a running joke in our house.
While we are on the subject…there are a few poses that rank up there with the fist/chin…most frequently seen as facebook profile pics.
How about the ghetto face, usually accompanied by a gang symbol or a peace sign?
Or the sideways face, ala Paris Hilton?
What about the creepy gaze?
Or the open mouthed smile?
The list really goes on and on…and I KNOW you all are going to comment and remind me of some other horrendous poses. I know this because you are all cool and would never, EVER pose for an open mouthed, sideways ghetto faced, creepy gazed, fist/chin picture.
So now that I have gotten that off my chin (hehe) let’s move on to treats.
Made with Bugles.
Start with your bag of Bugles.
I used Dove Milk Chocolate because it is delicious.
And I dipped ’em.
And then I ate them up, one at a time 🙂
- 1 (7.5 oz) bag of Bugles
- 2 (9.5 oz) bags of Dove Milk Chocolates..use whatever chocolate you most prefer
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2+ Tbsp of milk
- In a large bowl combine your peanut butter and powdered sugar. Add milk 1 Tbsp at a time until it's smooth. (I used 2 Tbsp)
- Beat until smooth.
- Using a piping bag or a ziplock with the edge snipped off pipe the peanut butter into the Bugle.
- Melt your chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute on 50% power, stir and repeat for 15 seconds until melted.
- Dip the peanut butter end of the Bugle into the melted chocolate and set on a wax paper lined baking sheet.
- When all are dipped put in freezer until set and ready to eat.