Easy no-bake bars that my kids LOVE!
- 22 Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (10- ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- Line a 9×9 baking dish with foil and coat with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Place the marshmallows and butter in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high in 30 second increments, stirring after each, until marshmallows and butter are melted and combined.
- Immediately stir in the chopped cookies until incorporated. Mixture will be thick.
- Press the mixture into the prepared pan. Allow the bars to cool completely, before cutting into bars. The longer they sit, the firmer they will be.
Store airtight at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Keywords:: Oreos, cookies and cream, marshmallows, no bake