These Easy Cheesy Breadsticks are actually the Easiest AND cheesiest! Four simple ingredients and you are set with an indulgent side dish, light meal or after school snack!
Looking for more of a meal? Try my Pull Apart Pizza Breadsticks! Guaranteed to be a family favorite!
These Easy Cheesy Breadsticks Are A Family Favorite!
My kids are obsessed with cheesy bread. And when I say “my kids” I mean *ahem…possibly my kids but mostly me.
I can’t and won’t deny that cheesy carbs are my favorite food group…besides chocolate chip cookies of course. And I am fully ready to celebrate chubby food with an overzealously simple recipe for cheesy breadsticks. And by recipe I mean “assembly”, because it isn’t really a recipe at all…it’s putting a few things together and baking. I’m not above it and you shouldn’t be either.
Only 4 Ingredients!
- crescent rolls
- grated cheese
- seasoned salt
- melted butter
How To Make These Cheesy Breadsticks…
The instructions couldn’t be easier. It’s less a recipe and more just an assembly process.
- Simply unroll your crescent rolls. If you’re using the perforated sheets, pinch the seams closed so the cheese doesn’t leak out.
- Now pile your grated cheese on half of the dough. You can use a cheddar blend, mozzarella, pepper jack, American…get creative!
- Then sprinkle seasoned salt on top of the cheese. You could also use taco seasoning, or any other seasoning blend you prefer!
- Now cut halfway through the dough to make 10 sticks. And then spread it with a little melted butter! These makes them easy to pull apart when they’re baked.
- Bake it for 15-ish minutes until it’s golden brown and let it cool for about 5 minutes.
When they’re baked you can cut them all the way through so everyone can grab one!
These are so incredibly easy and will become an easy addition to your weeknight dinners.
Looking For More Bread Recipes? Try These…
- Sweet Dinner Rolls
- Parker House Rolls
- Homemade Hawaiian Rolls
- Cheesy Pizza Breadsticks
- Stuffed Garlic Bread
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups grated cheese, such as Mozzarella or Cheddar/Jack blend
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Open the can of crescent rolls and spread the dough out onto the lined pan to approximately 9″x14″, pinching the seams together. Spread the cheese onto half of the dough, long-wise.
- Fold the other half of the dough over the cheese, pinching the dough together to seal.
- Using a serrated knife cut halfway through the dough into 10 strips.
- Brush the dough with melted butter and bake for 13-16 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes and then cut into strips to serve warm.
Lightly adapted from Pillsbury
Want To Save This Recipe?
PIN for later: