M&M’s Granola Truffles are loaded with oats, peanut butter, raisins and of course M&M’s Peanut!
I wouldn’t say my family are picky eaters, but they definitely know what they like and what they don’t like. Luckily for me M&M’S are always a “yes”.
Working M&M’S into treats that not only taste delicious, but are packed with nutritious ingredients is a win all around. That’s why these M&M’S Granola Truffles are perfect for after school or snacking. They are filled with oats, honey, raisins, peanut butter…and of course my family’s favorite M&M’S Peanut.
The beauty of these little snacks is they are endlessly adaptable. You could use any variety of M&M’S, of course, but you could also mix and match add-ins…if your family doesn’t love raisins, no problem, leave them out. If you want more nuts, add those in too!
They are so easy to make…just put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them up! You could use any variety of nut butter, which makes this such an adaptive recipe!
Use your hands and form them into balls, about 1 1/2 inches big. But feel free to make them whatever size you like!
Your family will fall in love with these sweet treats!
These truffles are the perfect alternative to granola bars!Print
- 2/3 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Peanut M&M’s
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl and using your hands form the mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Allow the balls to chill for 30 minutes in the refrigerator to set.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 days or refrigerated for up to a week.
Want To Save This Recipe?
Looking for more delicious M&M’S recipes? Check out M&M’S Pinterest page for more recipe inspiration!
*This post is part of a sponsored partnership with M&M’S/Mars. I am a long time M&M’S eater and all opinions/recipes featured are all my own.