You’re gonna love these Cookie Dough Stuffed Brownie Truffles!
Last week I made these stuffed brownies truffles, but I couldn’t get the stuffable possibilities out of my head!
Just bake a box of brownies, let them cool and then break them up! Brownies hold together really well so you just take a handful of brownie and form it around mini cookie dough balls. I mean HELLO!
Egg Free cookie dough might just be the perfect food. Try your hardest not to eat it all before you can make your truffles!
How fun are these?Print
- 1 box brownie mix, prepared and baked according to package directions and cooled completely
Egg Free Cookie Dough
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablsepoons milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chocolate chips, melted
- Bake the brownies according to the packages directions and cool completely.
- While the brownies are cooling prepare the cookie dough by combining first 6 ingredients in a mixing bowl and cream together. Add flour and stir until combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Chill the dough for about an hour so it’s a little less sticky and easier to handle.
- Next form the cookie dough into balls the size of large marbles. Place these balls on a baking sheet and place in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Now break up the cooled brownies, squeeze roughly 2 tablespoons of the broken brownies in your hand so they hold together and form a circle. Cover the cookie dough ball with brownie completely and place back on the baking sheet
- Dip the brownie ball into melted chocolate sprinkle with more mini chocolate chips.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator so the chocolate sets quickly.
- Store airtight for up to 5 days in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Want To Save This Recipe?