Halloween treats and Marshmallow krispies.
The combining of the two is so obvious…right?
I know lots of you can’t bring in homemade snacks to school, which kinda sucks.
I mean, how else are you gonna show the other moms you are the BEST if you can’t bring in the most awesome treats at the Halloween party?
Errr, uhhh..did I just say that out loud?
Anyway, that’s not what I think it’s just what I hear, ummm, that some moms do. Yeah, uhh, but totally not me. I am not competitive at all.
The thing about these treats is they’re super simple, the kids will love them, they are no-bake and duh, they look like spiders and owls. The end.
First you need to make your krispie treats. I used Cocoa Pebbles.
Then you’ll need some pretzel sticks, mini marshmallows, a black food writer and if you’re feeling extra creative I used vanilla Tootsie Rolls (flattened for fangs)
I used an orange Tootsie Roll for the beak…
You can go to school and everyone can ooh and ahh over your treats and you can be like, “oh it was nothing…” and actually MEAN it!
Recipe: Cocoa Pebbles Marshmallow Treats
- 6 cups Cocoa Pebbles
- 1 (10.5 oz) bag of mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter
- Spray a 9×9 pan lightly with cooking spray
- Melt butter over low heat in large saucepan
- When butter is melted stir in your marshmallows until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in your Pebbles.
- Press into prepared pan.
- Let cool for 15 minutes and cut using knife or cookie cutter.
Number of servings (yield): 12