This S’mores Pie will be the hit of your next BBQ!
First make your crust…
Then bake and dig in!
- 6 Regular sized Hershey Bars, broken into pieces
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ cup salted butter (1 stick), room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 7oz container of Marshmallow Creme
- wax paper
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a 9" pie pan with baking spray.
- Beat butter and sugar together until combined.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- On low add flour, graham cracker crumbs and baking powder.
- Divide the dough in half.
- Press half the dough in the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pie pan.
- Evenly spread the Marshmallow Creme over the bottom crust
- Now spread the broken chocolate pieces on top of the Marshmallow Creme.
- Now, form the remaining dough into a ball and place on a piece of wax paper. Top with another piece of wax paper and flatten into a 9" circle.
- Carefully peel the top piece of wax paper off.
- Flip the crust onto the top of the pie and peel the other piece of wax paper off.
- Pinch the dough together to form the crust.
- Bake 20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool completely on wire rack and slice when ready to serve.