Don’t get offended.
It’s just a name.
These bars are pretty crazy.
Simple, and yes, trashy.
When I tell you what’s in them you’re gonna die…
So maybe I shouldn’t?
I don’t want you to die.
Well, I guess I’ll chance it. I’m sorry, playing with your life is not something I take lightly.
Ok here goes…Ritz Crackers. Sweetened Condensed milk and Toffee Bits.
Are you still there?
Let’s get trashy…
White Trash Bars.
These are really absurd. Stupid, really.
But you have to make them.
Just once. At least.
I let my kiddo crush up the Ritz crackers…
Once you have the Ritz crushed mix them with a bag of toffee bits and pour into a greased baking pan…
Then pour a can of sweetened condensed milk on top…
You can do this right in the pan, or in a separate bowl.
Stir it all together and press evenly into the pan.
Bake it for 15-20 minutes.
Let it cool completely and then trash it up a little more with frosting.
You can eat it right away or even let it sit overnight. It’s great the next day!
- 2 sleeves Ritz crackers, 60 crackers total
- 1½ cups toffee bits
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1½ cups frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a 8x8 pan with cooking spray
- Crush the Ritz crackers in a large zip-top bag.
- Pour toffee bits into zip-top bag and combine with cracker crumbs.
- Pour cracker/toffee mix into prepared pan.
- Pour entire can of sweetened condensed bars into cracker mixture.
- Stir until evenly Incorporated, press gently into pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until edges start to become golden.
- Remove and allow to completely cool.
- When cooled, frost with homemade buttercream or canned frosting.
- Cut into squares.