I LOVE these Funfetti Gooey Butter Cookies! They’re made with cream cheese, butter and Funfetti Cake Mix. These cookies are SO soft and yummy you’ll want to make them over and over again!
Sometimes you just need a cookie to make you happy. Because sometimes it’s perfectly ok to eat your feelings.
I speak from personal experience.
Also, can we just talk about people who won’t eat cake mix for a quick second…Yep, I know you’re out there.
And really, I appreciate you. I really do.
But these cookies can’t be made without it.
But today we’re getting down and dirty and making super yummy Gooey Butter Funfetti Cookies.
Because they can’t be Funfetti without cake mix. That’s a true fact. AND I made a short little video to show you just how easy they are!
Are you fully on board?
I started with a box of Funfetti, Cream Cheese and some Challenge Butter…
Use that whole box of cake mix.
Oh, and I added some extra sprinkles into the dough to amp up the colorfullness. Yep, that’s a word.
Honestly how gorg is that cookie dough? And talk about tasty!
Form the dough into balls and roll in powdered sugar…
Totally pretty and soft and squishy and yummy and perfect…
I ADORE these cookies!!
Looking For Other Gooey Butter Recipes?Print
Gooey butter funfetti cookies made with cream cheese, butter, and Funfetti cake mix. This is the best cake mix cookies recipe packed with rainbow sprinkles, and it’s SO easy to make!
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 box Funfetti cake mix (15.25 oz)
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- In bowl beat cream cheese and butter together until smooth, add in egg and continue mixing, scraping sides as necessary.
- Add in the cake mix and beat until combined and finally stir in extra sprinkles.
- Chill dough for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350° Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Form dough into 1 inch balls and roll in powdered sugar. Place on prepared baking sheet 2″ apart and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet for 2-3 minutes and then transfer to wore rack to cool completely.
store airtight at room temperature for up to 3 days
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 121
- Sugar: 7.5 g
- Sodium: 123.3 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
- Protein: 1.3 g
- Cholesterol: 22 mg
Keywords: funfetti cookies, funfetti cake mix cookies, cake mix cookies