Today, I’m sharing 24 slow cooker recipes for fall! They’re all flavor-packed and perfect for any night of the week – get out your slow cooker, crock pot, or instant pot and start cooking!
As the air starts to cool, days get busy, and life races by, simplify dinnertime with slow cooker recipes! I L-O-V-E my slow cooker and use it more often than I’d like to admit 🙂 Makes dinner easy and delicious for my crazy family!
And today I have 24 Slow Cooker recipes for fall that I know you will love!
These 4 Slow Cooker Recipes are great for busy weeknight!
- Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches are a slow cooker recipe that I like to make at the beginning of the week and then my family can make these French Dip Sandwiches throughout the week!
- Slow Cooker Bolognese Sauce is a great fall meal that we make as much on Sundays as we do on weeknights! It’s a favorite!
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken is one of my kid’s favorite slow cooker chicken dinners. We serve it over rice!
- No Boil Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese is a slow cooker mac and cheese recipe that I make ALL the time! It’s not only perfect for weeknight dinners, but it is great for parties or tailgating!
These 4 slow cooker recipes are huge favorites in my house. These are all recipes that I make when I have company!
- Slow Cooker Ricotta Stuffed Meatballs is another slow cooker meal that I like to make at the beginning of the week, as well as for get-togethers. Not only are these slow cooker meatballs delicious over pasta, my kids love them when they get home from school on a meatball sub!
- Slow Cooker Thai Style Chicken is a super flavor-packed Asian-inspired dish. It has a peanut sauce that my family really loves. You can serve it over rice, or make Asian tacos!
- Slow Cooker Garlic Ranch Mushrooms are a favorite slow cooker side dish that I love to make for the holidays. They are a fantastic addition to a holiday meal, or to serve with steaks!
- Slow Cooker Fiesta Chicken is a huge weeknight and party slow cooker favorite. It’s crazy adaptable, and my kids love it!
All 4 of these Slow Cooker Recipes are on repeat during the fall at my house. I especially love that I can make these recipes in the slow cooker as well as the instant pot!
- Creamy Fiesta Chicken is a creamy version of my Fiesta Chicken in the last group. I actually prefer Creamy Fiesta Chicken, because it’s SO good served stuffed in a sweet potato!
- Taco Truck Chili is a slow cooker chili recipe that I ADORE! It’s made with shredded meat instead of traditional ground beef, and has so much flavor! AND serve it with some Fritos and you’ve got a meal!
- Crock-Pot Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes are the perfect combo of Sloppy Joes and Philly Cheesesteak! You have all the flavor of both combined in one epic mash-up dish that is perfect for a crowd!
- Instant Pot Chicken Piccata is one of those examples of a time when you can se your Instant Pot on the pressure cooker setting, OR use your slow cooker! It’s a fun switch up of the classic Italian dish!
This 4 Slow Cooker recipes are all shredded meats and fun ways to use them!
- Crock Pot Cuban Style Pork is my favorite way to make pork to serve on Cuban Sandwiches! This is another great slow cooker recipe that is great to make at the beginning of the week to feed your family for days!
- Instant Pot Korean Beef is another recipe that we like to serve over rice, or use in Asian Tacos! This dish is a recipe that I wrote for the Instant Pot using the pressure cooker setting, but can also be made in the slow cooker.
- Root Beer Pulled Pork with Root Beer BBQ Sauce is going to be your new favorite way to enjoy pulled pork! The Root Beer gives a subtle sweetness to the pork AND the sauce! There’s nothing better than homemade BBQ sauce!
- Instant Pot Salsa Verde Chicken is a super versatile dish that we use for tacos, nachos, quesadillas, and enchiladas!! I’ve given pressure cooker instructions, but can just as easily be adapted for the slow cooker.
Here are some slow cooker recipes I found around the internet that look great!
- Slow Cooker Creamy White Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken
- Crockpot Mexican Street Corn & Chicken Chowder
- Slow Cooker Taco Lasagna
- Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos
- Slow Cooker Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker Honey Lime Ginger Pork
- Slow Cooker Sesame Beef
Hope these slow cooker recipes have sparked some ideas for you this fall!