Sadly, the end of summer is in sight, which means it’s back to school for my family! I have 20 easy cookie bars to share with you – perfect for lunches!
Back to school really means back to packing lunches – and why not sweeten those lunch boxes with super simple cookie bars! They’re a lazy girl’s cookie – perfect for big-batch baking. Get your kids involved and make these on the weekends! Which will you try first?
(Clockwise from top left)
- Glazed Berry Sugar Cookie Bars
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars
- No Bake Cookie Bars
- Outrageous Peanut Butter Candy Bars
- Salted Caramel Peanut Bars
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oat Squares
- Shortbread Toffee Cookie Bars
2 comments on “20 Easy Cookie Bars!”
Comments are closed.
I’m wondering what I did wrong I was trying to make the cavity bars and the bottom cookie layer is to tall the brownie layer would not fit. I made them in a 13×9 pan and followed ingredients to a T.. or at least thought I did. Do you have any suggestions on how to avoid this next time?
I need to take a day off and make all of these! They look crazy good!