I LOVE these Funfetti Gooey Butter Cookies! They are SO soft, made with cream cheese, butter and Funfetti Cake Mix. You will make these over and over again!
Sometimes you just need a cookie to make you happy. Because sometimes it’s perfectly ok to eat your feelings.
I speak from personal experience.
Also, can we just talk about people who won’t eat cake mix for a quick second…Yep, I know you’re out there.
And really, I appreciate you. I really do.
But these cookies can’t be made without it.
But today we’re getting down and dirty and making super yummy Gooey Butter Funfetti Cookies.
Because they can’t be Funfetti without cake mix. That’s a true fact.
I started with a box of Funfetti, Cream Cheese and some Challenge Butter…
Use that whole box of cake mix.
Oh, and I added some extra sprinkles into the dough to amp up the colorfullness. Yep, that’s a word.
Honestly how gorg is that cookie dough? And talk about tasty!
Form the dough into balls and roll in powdered sugar…
Totally pretty and soft and squishy and yummy and perfect…
I ADORE these cookies!!
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup Challenge Butter, room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 box Funfetti cake mix (15.25 oz)
- ¼ cup sprinkles
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- In bowl beat cream cheese and butter together until smooth, add in egg and continue mixing, scraping sides as necessary.
- Add in the cake mix and beat until combined and finally stir in extra sprinkles.
- Chill dough for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Form dough into 1 inch balls and roll in powdered sugar. Place on baking sheet 2" apart and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet for 2-3 minutes and then transfer to wore rack to cool completely.
You might also want to check out my Strawberry Gooey Butter Cookies…I used virtually the same recipe and method, just a different flavor cake mix!
Or these White Chocolate Butter Bars….
Or even my Cookie Dough Gooey Butter Cake…
*I was either compensated and/or provided product for this post by Challenge Butter, but all opinions are decidedly my own. I am a huge fan of Challenge Butter!