Peanut butter is one of my favorite ingredients to bake with, which is why I am so excited to share 20 of my favorite peanut butter desserts with you today! It’s the perfect sweet/salty base to pair with chocolate, mix into brownies, swirl into cakes… and don’t forget to lick the spoon before you’re done!
It’s delicious in cookies, cakes, brownies, no-bake treats, and more. Which peanut butter-y dessert will you try first?
(Clockwise from top left)
- Insane Peanut Butter Cup Cake
- Peanut Butter S’mores Brownies
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Cookies
- Peanut Butter Passion Bars
- No Bake Chocolate and Honey Peanut Butter Bars
- Thick and Soft Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Swirled Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Granola Cookies
- Soft Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Gooey Butter Cake
- Salty Peanut Butter S’mores Truffles
- Outrageous Peanut Butter Candy Bars
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oat Squares
- Honey Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Dream Ice Cream Bars
- Soft Peanut Butter White Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Cheesecake
- Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard Whoopie Pies
- Peanut Butter Cup Crack Brownies
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Milkshake
3 comments on “20 Peanut Butter Desserts”
I don’t cook peanut butter anymore.. My youngest son has allergy, so I have to be careful. The oldest son (who is already in college) eats everything – practically everything I cook. Sometimes, I have to cook every day and still it’s not enough for him (when he comes on holidays, it’s just a perfect time to bake a cake).
Was the frosting in a warm place? That could definitely affect the stability.
love it so much!